Seattle SeahawksThe Seattle Seahawks finished the 2015/16 regular season with one win and no losses. They are currently ranked 16th in offense and 4th in defense for the 2016/17 NFL season.
|Head Coach||Pete Carroll|
|Statistics 2016-17 (YTD)||Rank|
|Total points||18th (354)|
|Total yards||12th (5715)|
|First downs||22nd (313)|
|Pass attempts||18th (567)|
|Pass comps||15th (368)|
|Pass yards||8th (4124)|
|Pass TDs||18th (23)|
|Rush attempts||20th (403)|
|Rush yards||25th (1591)|
|Rush TDs||19th (13)|
|Fumbles lost||6th (6)|
|Total turnovers||20th (18)|
|Sack yards lost||30th (298)|
|Penalty yards||9th (970)|
|Q1 points||18th (66)|
|Q2 points||7th (138)|
|Q3 points||27th (46)|
|Q4 points||19th (101)|
- Friday Round-Up: Sea Gals Perform In Hong Kong's International Chinese New Year Night Parade
The Sea Gals performed in Hong Kong's International Chinese New Year Night Parade.
- Seahawks Receiver Doug Baldwin Addresses Washington State Legislature On Initiative 940
Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin addressed the Washington State Legislature this week in support of Initiative 940.
- Seahawks Announce Changes To 2018 Coaching Staff
The Seahawks announced changes to Pete Carroll's coaching staff Friday, including the addition of three new coaches.
- Sea Gals Discover Hong Kong: Memorable Moments
Sea Gal Bronwyn shares three moments that capture the essence of the Sea Gals time spent in Hong Kong.
- Thursday Round-Up: Russell Wilson To Report To Yankees Spring Training
Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will report to Yankees spring training this month.
- Wednesday Round-Up: Seahawks Take A Safety In Mel Kiper Jr.'s Mock Draft 2.0
Mel Kiper Jr. has the Seahawks taking Florida State safety Derwin James in his latest mock draft.
- Tuesday Round-Up: NFC West Update
A recap of the latest news around the NFC West division.
- Sea Gals Discover Hong Kong: Our Host Wing & Shopping in the Market
Ni hao is a common greeting in Mandarin, and not what you’d likely be saying here in Hong Kong. Instead, a simple hi or hello on the streets would suffice, which I initially found surpris