Los Angeles RamsThe Los Angeles Rams finished the 2015/16 regular season with no wins and one loss. They are currently ranked 32nd in offense and 20th in defense for the 2016/17 NFL season.
|Head Coach||Jeff Fisher|
|Arena/Stadium||Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum|
|Statistics 2016-17 (YTD)||Rank|
|Total points||32nd (224)|
|Total yards||32nd (4203)|
|First downs||32nd (245)|
|Pass attempts||27th (536)|
|Pass comps||27th (312)|
|Pass yards||30th (2951)|
|Pass TDs||32nd (14)|
|Rush attempts||28th (375)|
|Rush yards||31st (1252)|
|Rush TDs||27th (9)|
|Fumbles lost||13th (9)|
|Total turnovers||6th (29)|
|Sack yards lost||31st (362)|
|Penalty yards||5th (1091)|
|Q1 points||17th (71)|
|Q2 points||32nd (53)|
|Q3 points||31st (26)|
|Q4 points||30th (74)|
- MAILBAG: What could Sam Shields’ Role be with Los Angeles?
Rams insider Myles Simmons answers your Twitter questions on Los Angeles' offseason moves.
- Rams Support 'Everyone In' Campaign to Combat Homelessness in LA
The Los Angeles Rams joined hundreds of people and city officials in Echo Park on Friday, March 9, to support the launch of United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Everyone In coalition.
- Rams Agree to Terms with Ramik Wilson
The Rams have added an ILB to their roster, agreeing to terms with Ramik Wilson on a one-year contract.
- Rams would like to Build Depth on OL
Though the Rams have brought back the same starting five OL they had in 2017, HC Sean McVay recently said the team would still like to build depth on the unit.
- Pro Football Focus Names Rams as Early Winner of Free Agency
PFF named the Rams as one of the top four early winners of the 2018 free agency period.
- The Daily Dose: NFL.com’s Best Fits for Notable Free Agents
All the latest headlines surrounding the Los Angeles Rams for Thursday, March 22.
- Peters, Talib Have Natural Instinct For Forcing Takeaways
Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib are both shutdown corners who have displayed a strong ability to force turnovers throughout their careers.
- 2018 Rams Mock Draft Roundup: Sixth Edition
Catch up on the latest analyst predictions for the Rams' first-round pick in the upcoming 2018 NFL Draft.