Dallas CowboysThe Dallas Cowboys finished the 2015/16 regular season with no wins and one loss. They are currently ranked 5th in offense and 6th in defense for the 2016/17 NFL season.
|Head Coach||Jason Garrett|
|Super Bowls||1995, 1993, 1992, 1977, 1971|
|Statistics 2016-17 (YTD)||Rank|
|Total points||5th (421)|
|Total yards||5th (6027)|
|First downs||4th (358)|
|Pass attempts||30th (483)|
|Pass comps||25th (325)|
|Pass yards||23rd (3631)|
|Pass TDs||15th (25)|
|Rush attempts||1st (499)|
|Rush yards||2nd (2396)|
|Rush TDs||2nd (24)|
|Fumbles lost||17th (9)|
|Total turnovers||27th (15)|
|Sack yards lost||4th (168)|
|Penalty yards||19th (879)|
|Q1 points||7th (89)|
|Q2 points||4th (142)|
|Q3 points||12th (82)|
|Q4 points||17th (102)|
- Mick Shots: Here Are A Few Delicious Thanksgiving Treats Just For You
FRISCO, Texas – So this is the second part of your Thanksgiving Day feast, Cowboys-chargers, 3:25 p.m.
- Gut Feeling: DallasCowboys.com Writers’ Final Preview Of Cowboys-Chargers
It’s the Cowboys’ 50th game on Thanksgiving Day, and Thursday’s latest installment will mark their first game against the L.A. Chargers on the annual holiday.
- From Musicians to Players, A Colorful Look Back At Last 20 Thanksgiving Days
If you are viewing on the app, click here.
- Final Injury Report Gives Optimism For Bailey, Smith; Tough Task vs. Joey Bosa
(Editor’s Note: Each week, the staff of DallasCowboys.com will present “6 Days to Sunday” for the upcoming game, presenting a daily update for each team as they head into the upcoming contest.
- Sullivan: Thursday’s Game Comes Down To Defining Moment of This Season
Some of the thoughts that run through an oversized, bald head:
- Rob’s Figure 4: Dak Facing Pressure; Rivers’ Record On A Short Week; More
(Editor’s Note: DallasCowboys.com senior writer and pro wrestling aficionado Rob Phillips’ new column, “Figure 4,” identifies four key statistics each week that impact the Cowboys’ on-field per
- Sham: Do Not Adjust. The Second-Half Problem Is Not With Your Set
The Cowboys have a second-half problem. There’s no debating that. As many times as people like to say, “The numbers speak for themselves,” they seldom do. There’s almost always nuance.
- Scout’s Eye: Cowboys Must Be Able To Run The Ball To Win This Game
FRISCO, Texas – Here are the two big keys I think will make the difference between the Cowboys and the Chargers on Thanksgiving Day.