Cleveland BrownsThe Cleveland Browns finished the 2015/16 regular season with no wins and one loss. They are currently ranked 31st in offense and 31st in defense for the 2016/17 NFL season.
|Head Coach||Hue Jackson|
|Statistics 2016-17 (YTD)||Rank|
|Total points||31st (264)|
|Total yards||30th (4976)|
|First downs||26th (296)|
|Pass attempts||19th (567)|
|Pass comps||24th (338)|
|Pass yards||27th (3264)|
|Pass TDs||31st (15)|
|Rush attempts||31st (350)|
|Rush yards||19th (1712)|
|Rush TDs||17th (13)|
|Fumbles lost||27th (11)|
|Total turnovers||10th (25)|
|Sack yards lost||32nd (429)|
|Penalty yards||31st (736)|
|Q1 points||20th (63)|
|Q2 points||22nd (101)|
|Q3 points||30th (36)|
|Q4 points||32nd (61)|
- Road to the Draft: Making the case for, against Louisville QB Lamar Jackson
Does the dual-threat signal-caller make sense for the Browns?
- How to manage your Draft Tailgate tickets
Accessing Your Tickets 1) Download or open the Browns mobile app on your iOS or Android phone. Click here to download. 2) Select the TICKETS button at the bottom of the app home screen. 3) Select ...
- Road to the Draft: Making the case for, against Notre Dame OL Quenton Nelson
He’s one of the best overall prospects in the draft, but does he make sense for the Browns?
- Browns visit Valley View Boys Leadership Academy in support of attendance campaign
Browns Give Back continues its support of CMSD's 'Get 2 School. You Can Make It!' campaign
- 2018 ClevelandBrowns.com Mock Draft 3.0
Nathan Zegura, Andrew Gribble and Patrick Maks make their final picks
- Road to the Draft: Making the case for, against UCLA QB Josh Rosen
It's hard to find anyone in the draft with a better throwing motion
- Road to the Draft: Making the case for, against Ohio State DB Denzel Ward
Could a Buckeye make sense for Cleveland in the 1st round?
- Cleveland-Canton will soon learn if 2019-20 NFL Draft bid is a success
Browns hoping the NFL decides to ‘Bring it Home’