Atlanta FalconsThe Atlanta Falcons finished the 2015/16 regular season with one win and no losses. They are currently ranked 1st in offense and 28th in defense for the 2016/17 NFL season.
|Head Coach||Dan Quinn|
|Statistics 2016-17 (YTD)||Rank|
|Total points||1st (540)|
|Total yards||2nd (6653)|
|First downs||2nd (379)|
|Pass attempts||26th (537)|
|Pass comps||12th (374)|
|Pass yards||2nd (4725)|
|Pass TDs||3rd (38)|
|Rush attempts||12th (421)|
|Rush yards||5th (1928)|
|Rush TDs||3rd (20)|
|Fumbles lost||2nd (4)|
|Total turnovers||31st (11)|
|Sack yards lost||19th (235)|
|Penalty yards||23rd (848)|
|Q1 points||1st (139)|
|Q2 points||1st (157)|
|Q3 points||1st (135)|
|Q4 points||13th (109)|
- Falcons coach Dan Quinn breaks down Marvin Hall’s 40-yard touchdown vs. the Dolphins
Head coach Dan Quinn breaks down Marvin Hall's 40-yard touchdown play
- Falcons sign three to practice squad, including a quarterback and RB Brian Hill
The Falcons made a bevy of practice squad roster moves on Tuesday
- What we learned: Four things the Falcons’ loss tells us with the Patriots looming
What did we learn from the Falcons' 20-17 loss to the Miami Dolphins?
- Early Bird Report 10/17: Ricardo Allen's message; PFF's top 5 Falcons vs. the Bills
Today’s Early Bird Report includes a message safety Ricardo Allen had for his teammates on Sunday as well as a rant from Patriots coach Bill Belichick.
- Questions about rotating players, the Falcons run game, and call for less negativity
Falcons fans sound off about other negative fans, the run game, tackling, play calling and more
- Tabeek's Wildly Important NFL Power Rankings: Steelers on the move, Falcons still in top 10
Are we finally starting to see some separation in the rankings as we head into Week 7?
- Dan Quinn: Falcons’ run defense not up to where we want it to be
Head coach Dan Quinn said defensively his team's performance against the run is not where they want it to be
- Dan Quinn not satisfied with how much the Falcons are getting Julio Jones the ball
Quinn says Falcons need more time of possession and more offensive plays, overall.